[Fusionforge-general] FusionForge.org and IPv6

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Wed Nov 24 14:08:12 CET 2010

  Hi all,

  Just a short announcement: fusionforge.org is now accessible as IPv6,
both for the website and for the SCM services (SVN, with the Bazaar and
Git gateways).  If you were inconvenienced by the DNAT requiring you to
do svn+ssh:// over a nonstandard port, this should help.  Just ensure
you're accessing the IPv6 address (see
https://fusionforge.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/fusionforge/index.php/Installing/SourceCode
for details).

  It's quite possible I've overlooked some of the
services/sites/whatever.  Don't hesitate to tell me about them if
something suddenly stopped working today :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Au royaume des aveugles, il y a des borgnes à ne pas dépasser.
  -- in Soeur Marie-Thérèse des Batignoles (Maëster)