[Fusionforge-general] 5.1 released, plans for the future

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Tue Aug 2 15:15:59 CEST 2011

Richard Beare, 2011-07-23 20:14:17 +1000 :

> Hi,
> This is great news.
> Are there any new recommended install procedures? I noticed a
> reference to redhat/centos for 5.1, but didn't see updated debian
> options.

  I'm working on finishing the *.deb packages, they'll probably be
uploaded to Debian soonish (this week or next).

> What is the most widely used platform amoong core developers these
> days?

  I think we're about equally split across Debian using the *.deb,
CentOS using the *.rpm, and CentOS using the scripted installer.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Death *was* hereditary.  You got it from your ancestors.
  -- in Hogfather (Terry Pratchett)