[Fusionforge-general] 5.1 released, plans for the future

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Wed Aug 3 22:09:53 CEST 2011

Roland Mas, 2011-08-02 15:15:59 +0200 :

> Richard Beare, 2011-07-23 20:14:17 +1000 :
>
>> Hi,
>> This is great news.
>> Are there any new recommended install procedures? I noticed a
>> reference to redhat/centos for 5.1, but didn't see updated debian
>> options.
>
>   I'm working on finishing the *.deb packages, they'll probably be
> uploaded to Debian soonish (this week or next).

5.1-1 has been uploaded to Debian unstable (Sid) this evening.  It's not
available yet because it needs to go through a manual approval since it
contains new binary packages for the new plugins, but the NEW queue is
rather short these days.

  Barring serious bugs, these packages should migrate to testing
(Wheezy) in ~10 days, but they're already installable as-is on stable
(Squeeze), as demonstrated by fusionforge.org.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

  ()    Campagne du ruban ASCII :
  /\    Contre les mails en HTML et les vcard !