[Fusionforge-general] FusionForge/Tuleap Collaboration

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Mon Aug 8 10:58:27 CEST 2011

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011, Christian Bayle wrote:

> Use these repositories instead of rebuilding package in other tasks

I will not deploy packages here that aren’t packaged in Debian
(and backported) other than what we work on in-house (i.e.
FusionForge-Evolvis itself). So the goal for any third-party
stuff should be to be uploaded to Debian eventually.

As with php-htmlpurifier, I’m willing to help out, but NOT
willing to be the only one maintaining the packages.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
tarent solutions GmbH