[Fusionforge-general] [Tuleap-devel] FusionForge/Tuleap Collaboration

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Wed Aug 10 11:35:46 CEST 2011

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011, Manuel Vacelet wrote:

> However we have to deal with other platform. It's mainly a Tuleap
> problem as we target RHEL-like distribs and we don't know how to get
> extra packages integrated in RHEL-stable.

The currently most viable way _seems_ to be to use the
OpenSuSE Buildservice to create RPMs and point your
users to them. I don’t believe Red Hat will include
(any) additional packages beyond those that have some
high value to them, unless you manage to get into a
channel.

I’ve been using the OBS for a long time now, for RPM
packages of my own software (private), and must say
it makes RPM packaging and autobuilding dead easy.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
tarent solutions GmbH