[Fusionforge-general] (backporting) Re: fusion forge

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Tue Dec 6 18:04:39 CET 2011

On Tue, 6 Dec 2011, Olivier Berger wrote:

> Thorsten, would you be so kind as to explicit a bit the context ?

Sure:

> > On Tue, 6 Dec 2011, Wim Bertels wrote:
> >
> > > i would like to put a request to backport to latest stable of

↑ this appeared on the Debian backports mailing list.
I.e. someone (not us) wants to make a backport of our
(well, Roland and Christian’s, as per Uploaders) package.

It’s standard practice to coordinate that with the
maintainers. In the FF case, add bad experience with
packages by others, that is *buntu. So I asked Wim to
talk to us before doing such a thing.

bye,
//mirabilos
--