[Fusionforge-general] [RFC] Revamping the pluggable authentication mechanisms

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Tue Feb 8 14:33:53 CET 2011

Hi.

Le jeudi 03 février 2011 à 21:30 +0100, Roland Mas a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
>   There was a Coclico project meeting in Paris on Tuesday, and some of
> us stayed there yesterday too for a sort-of-hacklab.

For the records, let me add we were hosted by the kind folks at INRIA,
and at IRILL, a newly born research center on FLOSS [0]. A nice place to
hold future meetings maybe, in case of need (and if the Linux hotel in
Essen (Germany) [1] isn't a better option ;)

SNIP

> - Olivier Berger would like to allow logging in with different
> authentication mechanisms (such as CAS and Shibboleth), but some only
> do authentication and do not provide extra information about the user
> (such as their real name and/or email address).

I'm also quite interested in OpenID too (using it on sf.net and
gitorious.org, so would like to add FF instances to the list).

End of my 2 cents for now.

[0] http://www.irill.org/
[1] http://www.linuxhotel.de/
--