[Fusionforge-general] Default values for config variables - Was: Re: [RFC] Revamping the pluggable authentication mechanisms

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Thu Mar 24 16:52:45 CET 2011

Hi.

Along those lines I've been thinking about a few changes, but I'd
appreciate your review.

Here's it in git, between revs. 6e258a2edb768400dc5833a11a9992b4ce11c6ec
and 0559d7f58aba72771e5d19c6faeebd459a05a8ab :
https://github.com/olberger/fusionforge/commits/master

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>