[Fusionforge-general] Mysql Support

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Fri May 6 09:14:10 CEST 2011

Battistoni, Marco, 2011-05-04 15:28:18 +0100 :

> Dear,
>
> I just wanted to understand if and when is foreseen a release with MySQL database.

  As far as I know, it isn't really worked on.  The question has been
raised before, but nobody really stepped up to do the work, so it's
PostgreSQL-only currently.

  I'm sure we'd welcome patches to work on MySQL, but be aware that
there are a few places (not too many, but a few) where we use
PostgreSQL-specific stuff like sequences and full-text indexing.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Neko-no me-to, onna-gokoro-to, aki-no-sora. -- Proverbe japonais
(« Souvent femme varie, bien fol est qui s'y fie. »)