[Fusionforge-general] Mysql Support

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Fri May 6 12:02:16 CEST 2011

Battistoni, Marco, 2011-05-06 10:22:47 +0100 :

> Can you please let me know what this does it mean?

It means Thorsten doesn't like MySQL at all.  That doesn't mean all of
us share that opinion :-)

> My question is pretty simple, I'm in the process of choosing a forge
> to be implemented in a very important International Agency ... I think
> k that at least a clear answer should be provided no?

  The clear answer is: there's currently no support for MySQL in
FusionForge, but no opposition in principle to anyone implementing that.
It's just that nobody has shown enough interest to do the work so far.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

... all in all it's just another rule in the firewall.
  -- Ping Flood