[Fusionforge-general] Migration of gforge -> FusionForge 5.1

Michael Kluge Michael.Kluge at tu-dresden.de
Thu May 12 10:32:13 CEST 2011

Hi list,

we have a gforge server running with ~250 projects and ~750 users and
like to move to Fusionforge 5.1. We have taken the 5.1 RC and
moved/converted all accounts and databases and most of the functionality
works pretty good. The Wiki is broken and we noticed a couple of other
problems, that we had to work around. As the RC is already out for a
while, is it worth working on that and fixing things or should we use
the latest sources? How far from a release are the latest sources? Is it
expected to work (with just a few bugs remaining) and we can migrate our
gforge now to the current source? Or are there still major quirks in it
and we should really wait for 5.1?

Regards, Michael

--

Michael Kluge, M.Sc.