[Fusionforge-general] Request of clarification

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Fri May 13 18:30:22 CEST 2011

Hi Matteo,

With your permission, I'll respond with the project's list in CC: so
that others can complement my response.

Le jeudi 12 mai 2011 à 18:17 +0200, Matteo Melideo a écrit :
> Dear FusionForge Staff,

> I am investigating different existing collaborative development
> environment to make in the end a selection of the one to use. With
> this respect I was trying to understand how many tools are developed
> from scratch and how many are existing ones? Reading at the available
> documentation I perceived that only Mailman is an existing one. Am I
> wrong?

I think the tools are :
- mailman
- mediawiki or phpwiki (although the latter is quite heavily customized
AFAICT)
- CVS, SVN, git, bzr, etc.
- Mantis, if using some plugin, in case people don't use the default
trackers

And of course, there are underlying base dependencies, like PHP,
PostGreSQL, Apache, JQuery, PHP libs, etc.

> Thanks a lot for the information and regards,
>
> Matteo

I hope this addresses your question.

Others, please, feel free to complement my answer.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF