[Fusionforge-general] Tracker - Migration problem

Alvaro Olmedo aolmedo at libresoft.es
Thu Oct 13 17:11:53 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I hope a problem with the tracker in the Morfeo Forge[1]. This summer we
migrate our old gforge software to a Fusionforge 4.0.1. This version was
chosen because we need compatibility with the VirtualForge development.

Well, so from the migration a lot of little bugs appears (with the
cronjobs, with the paths of the repositories,..) very related with the
code and with our old organization, but now a new bug appears very
related with the DB and, more concretly with the script that modify the
database.

The problem is that now the function technicianBox provides the list of
the people that you can assign an artifact but it uses the function
getTechnicians to get the list and this function's query doesn't work:

gforge=# SELECT user_id,realname FROM artifactperm_user_vw WHERE
group_artifact_id=86 AND perm_level in (1,2) ORDER BY realname;

Because "artifactperm_user_vw" doesn't exist.

 Well, now my question is, Could you get me some information in order to
build the artifactperm_user_vw relation?

I should rebuild this relation because now the forge's users can't
assign the items of the tracker.

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://forge.morfeo-project.org

Best regards,
--
Alvaro Olmedo-Rodríguez  | GSyC/LibreSoft Research Lab
http://libresoft.es      | Grupo de Sistemas y Comunicaciones