[Fusionforge-general] MediaWiki authentication problem

Michael Kluge Michael.Kluge at tu-dresden.de
Fri Oct 14 21:57:09 CEST 2011

Hi list,

my MediaWiki plugin always tells me that someone with role
"ForgeRole:Admin" is needed to edit the Wiki content. And consequently
only project admins can edit the Wiki. I digged around in the code for
the mediawiki plugin and found the following clues:

The authentican callback in LocalSettings.php is called and really finds
the user information.
The function isAllowed in the MediaWiki code in User.php is used to
figure out, whether a user is allowed to "read" or create a new page. My
user ("Senior Developer") has only the rights

Array ( [0] => purge [1] => sendemail [2] => autoconfirmed )

And I can't find the piece of code that creates the right map for a user
from the users' FusionForge Role for this project.

Could someone please give me a pointer?

Regards, Michael

--
Michael Kluge, M.Sc.