[Fusionforge-general] MediaWiki authentication problem

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Tue Oct 18 09:30:22 CEST 2011

Michael Kluge, 2011-10-18 08:22:23 +0200 :

> Yep, that fixed it. Thanks a lot. Did I miss anything while reading the
> documentation or is this a side effect of first installing the plugin and then
> importing the old db? May I should have done it the other way round.

  Probably nothing wrong on your side, but the process migrating the
permissions from the pre-5.1 system to the current system is pure SQL;
plugin-specific permissions were introduced later, and the normalization
step can't be done without some PHP code to list the permission bits
that need to be updated.  Hence the normalization script, which should
do the right thing (and be called by the automated installation
procedures).

Roland.
--
Roland Mas