[Fusionforge-general] some comments about the current bts UI

Alain Peyrat aljeux at free.fr
Sun Oct 30 21:32:36 CET 2011

Hi,

Regarding your mock-up, do you know that the fields displayed in the
browse mode (the list) can be changed by the project administrators.
To do that click on "Administration" then "Customize List".

About the number of results, I agree with you and I should have a patch
somewhere for that.

For priority, I agree with you but, at the end, I think this field
should become a custom field. Once a custom field, people can change it
easily.

Both models should be possible. Merging all is possible and would make
things simplier but the type of information for filling a bug and for a
support request are not the same and having a different tracker make
sense also.

Best regards,
Alain