[Fusionforge-general] ssh git access

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:38:47 CEST 2011

Hi,
Is anyone able to provide a rough guide as to how the ssh/git
combination works with ff 5.1? I have installed on a scientific linux
machine and haven't been able to get the git cloning to work. If I use
an account that isn't related to fusion forge, then I am able to
access a git repo using ssh. Also, I've been able to get developer svn
access working. What are the requirements for git? Do I need to
install keys anywhere? Should there be accounts created on the host to
match the ff users? Is there some git config files that need to
change?

Any advice welcome.