[Fusionforge-general] [Tuleap-devel] Selenium web tests

Christian Bayle christian.bayle at orange.com
Fri Sep 30 14:22:48 CEST 2011

Hello

I cross post to the fusionforge list as it is interesting to share on
this subject.
I answer to myself about support in debian

Package: libtest-www-selenium-perl
  Test::WWW::Selenium is a WWW::Selenium subclass that provides methods
useful
  for writing an automated test suite. For every Selenium command, there
is a
  corresponding method that checks its return value; likewise, for each
getter,
  there is a corresponding set of methods to verify the value of the
attribute.
Homepage: http://search.cpan.org/dist/Test-WWW-Selenium/
Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+filebug
Origin: Ubuntu