[Fusionforge-general] FusionForge Migration Issue

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Wed Apr 4 11:31:02 CEST 2012

Pankaj Gupta, 2012-04-04 10:50:59 +0530 :

> Hi,
>
> I am using FusionForge 5.0 on Debian with PostgreSQL database.
>
> Now, I have to migrate this on FusionForge 5.1 on Debian with PostgreSQL
> database. But I do not know the process how to migrate from FusionForge 5.0
> to FusionForge 5.1.
>
> Can anyone help me in this issue?

  If you installed with the Debian packages, then simply upgrading the
packages should migrate your FusionForge instance.  Be sure to have
backups beforehand, but the process seems to work rather well for me.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Two elephants fell off a cliff.