[Fusionforge-general] Status of the mantisbt plugin

Franck Villaume franck.villaume at trivialdev.com
Thu Apr 12 21:56:24 CEST 2012

Le 12/04/2012 16:19, Michael Kluge a écrit :
> Dear list,
>
> is anyone already using the mantis-bt plugin? The status about 1 year ago was
> that the old mantis plugin should not be used anymore but the new one was not
> really ready for production. Is this still the case? I really want to use
> mantis and would like to have a recommendation what I should do. Go with the
> old? Wait for the new?

Hi Michael,

current status of mantisbt plugin is very simple.
No ready for massive production but usable.

You can connect fusionforge to mantisbt and use basic feature from
mantisbt thru the SOAP API.

features known to work :
- create project
- create issue
- modify issue
- add note to issue

It's a little bit rough but it's working. Any feedback is welcome and
I'll be glad to help for debuging and enhancement.

Old plugin was just offering capability to create project into mantisbt,
nothing more.

Regards.

Franck aka nerville

--