[Fusionforge-general] Please test the packages in Debian experimental

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Thu Aug 9 18:22:22 CEST 2012

Thorsten Glaser, 2012-08-08 14:12:55 +0200 :

> Hi everyone,
>
> I’d like to get the source packages mediawiki, mediawiki-extensions
> and fusionforge uploaded to unstable after gaining a prior freeze
> exception ASAP and would like for everyone who can to test them
> first (they WFM, obviously, but YMMV).

  There seems to be a confusion about where the uploaded files are
stored.  The code in the plugin uses the $mediawiki/projects_path config
variable, which is set to $mediawiki/mwdata_path/projects in
mediawiki.ini; however, the Apache config refers to, essentially,
$mediawiki/mwdata_path/projects, and files can be uploaded but not
downloaded.

  Either etc/http.conf.d/plugin-mediawiki.inc must be fixed, or
plugins/mediawiki/etc/mediawiki.ini.  Since there may be instances where
wikis exist in .../projects already, I suggest changing the Apache
config and dropping the wikidata dir altogether (also in the packaging).

Thorsten Glaser, 2012-08-08 14:33:21 +0200 :

> On Wed, 8 Aug 2012, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
>
>> and fusionforge uploaded to unstable after gaining a prior freeze
>> exception ASAP and would like for everyone who can to test them
>
> Hrm. Roland, is this harmful?
> grep: /etc/fusionforge/fusionforge.conf: No such file or directory

  That grep should be replaced with a call to .../forge_get_config if it
is to be useful.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

We reject: kings, presidents and voting.
We believe in: rough consensus and running code. -- IETF