[Fusionforge-general] Mailing-lists creation : debian specific vs. fusionforge standard cronjob

Franck Villaume franck.villaume at trivialdev.com
Fri Aug 10 20:58:15 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

commit (r16068) is done for branch 5.1.

I did not delete the debian specific script.
I do not add the global update db script. I rather use the php cronjob
script to update the value in db.

I tried to sync as much as possible feature from debian to main.

Any feedback welcome before merge into 5.2 and trunk.

Franck

--
TrivialDev Founder
http://trivialdev.com