[Fusionforge-general] phpStorm IDE open source licence

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Tue Aug 28 10:06:01 CEST 2012

Hi Alain.

Alain Peyrat <aljeux at free.fr> writes:

> Hi fusionforge developers,
>
> I recently tested phpStorm IDE (from jetBrains) and found it very
> interesting so I asked for free licence (for open source projects). They
> sent me a licence key that is available to all fusionforge committers.
>
> If you're interested, feel free to send me a mail and I'll forward you
> the licence key.

I'm not interested, as I believe, like others, that developping Free
Software should be done using Free Software tools only.

See for instance : "Free Software Needs Free Tools" [0].

Note that some FS projects prefer using FusionForge instead of going to
SF.net or GitHub for that very reason... kind of extended eating our own
dog food, in a way.

But you're free to think otherwise ;)

Best regards,

[0] http://mako.cc/writing/hill-free_tools.html