[Fusionforge-general] Problems with the reps permissions

Alvaro Olmedo aolmedo at libresoft.es
Wed Feb 1 11:29:31 CET 2012

On 31/01/12 16:09, Christian Bayle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just to point that sometime you can encounter rights problem,
> when you use NFS and ssh-based authentication/permission and a user
> with more than 15 projects.
> This is a system limitation, and there is a kernel patch for NFS.

Christian,

Yes, I know this limititation from gforge. Anyway, thank you for the info.

Roland,

Thanks for your answer, I will propose to upgrade to the 5.1 version.

Best regards,
Álvaro

> Christian
>

> Le 31/01/2012 10:52, Roland Mas a écrit :
>> Alvaro Olmedo, 2012-01-26 12:17:44 +0100 :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have the same problem in two differents forges (one of them was
>>> migrated from gforge and the other one is a new installation of
>>> FusionForge 5.0.3): only the project's administrators can commit in
>>> the repositories. The problem is related with the setup of the
>>> permissions of the repositories (SVN exactly) in the access file.
>>>
>>> I've checked the code and the database and I've got some
>>> questions/doubts. The rw o r access to the repository is established
>>> in SVNPlugin.class with these lines:
>>>
>>> 252             if ($perm->isMember ('scm', 1)) {
>>> 253                $access_data .= $user->getUnixName() . "= rw\n" ;
>>> 254             } elseif ($perm->isMember ('scm', 0)) {