[Fusionforge-general] users.fusionforge setup

Mavin Martin mavinmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 22:55:24 CEST 2012

Thanks for responding Oliver.  This fix would definitely work.  The problem with storing the actual email address is that the user would have to change his/her email address in both fusionforge and each individual mailman list.  It would be cool if we could use users.myforge.com so that the system can always check for the users current email address then forward it to the respectful destination.  Is my thought process a simple implementation that possibly already works with fusionforge?  or do I have to write my own script to handle something like this?

Thanks,
Mavin