[Fusionforge-general] Necessary bits to do when adding 3rd party libs dependencies

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Wed Jul 11 10:19:31 CEST 2012

Hi.

Responding to myself, after tips provided on IRC.

Olivier Berger <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> writes:

> Hi.
>
> I'm currently reworking the RDF production code in the doaprdf and oslc
> plugins in order to use ARC2 [0] instead of manually producing RDF+XML,
> which is very error prone.
>
> So, I'm going to commit (to the trunk) a new common/include/rdfutils.php which will
> contain (among other things) :
>
>   require_once 'arc/ARC2.php';
>
> ARC2 is packaged in Debian [1] (guess who's the maintainer ? ;) and I'm
> not sure for other distros.
>
> WRT FusionForge, what would be the necessary bits to properly manage
> that library ?

I've added it src/lib/vendor/arc

I'd suggest for RPM folks to try and see if there's anything more to be
done.

In the way, I've also added
https://fusionforge.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/fusionforge/index.php/Third_party_dependencies
which welcomes all your edits, of course.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER