[Fusionforge-general] Data Migration?

Franck Villaume franck.villaume at trivialdev.com
Tue Jul 17 23:46:10 CEST 2012

Hi Mike,

all my FF install are running into VM.
AFAIK, there is no common community generic migration tools from SF to
FF. Some scripts exist but they are handmade and specific (meaning from
specific SF or GForge Advanced Server version to FF with limited
migration scope).

Do not hesitate to post your question on this mailing-list.

Regards,

Franck

Le 17/07/2012 20:25, Lewis, Mike M a écrit :
> Hello,
>

> Can someone please contact me to discuss? I received a correspondence
> indicating an approval was required before my e-mail would be delivered.
> Hopefully that approval has been granted.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Mike

TrivialDev Founder
http://trivialdev.com