[Fusionforge-general] 5.2rc1

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Tue Jun 5 16:12:32 CEST 2012

  Hi all,

As you may have noticed, we tagged a 5.2rc1 release candidate last
Friday.  This means that we should be focusing on testing and fixing
bugs affecting the 5.2 branch so as to be able to do a proper 5.2
release soonish.  My personal goal would be to get the final 5.2 into
the next version of Debian, which should freeze later this month.

  I'm going to go through the list of open bug reports in the coming
days and try to reproduce them in current 5.2; I don't guarantee I'll
try them all, and I would welcome some help in there.  I'll probably
update the target release according to feasibility.  For very old bugs,
I may even close them if they seem to no longer apply; please don't take
it wrong, I'd happily see them reopened if the bug is still present in
the branch.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Bonjour, je suis un virus de signature.  Propagez-moi dans la vôtre !