[Fusionforge-general] Flattr Plugin ?

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Wed Jun 6 15:44:43 CEST 2012

Olivier Berger, 2012-06-06 14:30:54 +0200 :

> Hi.
>
> Has anyone ever thought about a Flattr plugin, that could be used to
> advertise, on the project page, the pointer to make donations to it
> through flattr [0]

  There's no need to write a specific plugin, I think the Blocks plugin
can be used for that.

> Btw, I wonder if FusionForge, as a project could try and create such a
> flattrable 'account', whose funds may be directed to some trusted
> project member (lolando ?), just in case someone would be in the mood
> to make donations.

  Honestly, I'd rather have people invite me to drinks than give me
*more* accounting to do.  But if someone's willing to set it up, handle
the accounting and then invite the others to drinks, by all means go for
it :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

If you're ever confused as to which mode you're in, keep entering the
<escape> key until vi beeps at you.  -- nvi manual page.