[Fusionforge-general] migration help

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at int-evry.fr
Tue Jun 12 16:06:20 CEST 2012

Hi.

"Taylor, Mark J." <mtaylor at WPI.EDU> writes:

> Greetings fusion users
>
> I'm working on migrating users, projects and repositories from a pay
> for use forge system to fusion.

> By the way I would be more than happy to share the code if anyone is
> interested though I'm sure it's very unique to my environment.

I'm not sure I can help with the specifics, but just a pointer in case
you could invest more in such migration tools :

http://home.gna.org/forgeplucker/

That was meant to be a migration tool such as what you need... although
not too many effort seems to be dedicated to it these days.

There was supposed to be an importer for it in FusionForge :
https://fusionforge.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/fusionforge/index.php/Project_Import_plugin

Here also, lack of manpower :-/

Just my 2 cents,

Best regards,