[Fusionforge-general] CAS Implementation

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at int-evry.fr
Thu Jun 14 14:40:06 CEST 2012

Hi.

Grégory Rocher <Gregory.Rocher at ifremer.fr> writes:

> Le 14/06/2012 11:30, Olivier Berger a écrit :
>> "Taylor, Mark J." <mtaylor at WPI.EDU> writes:
>>> Fatal error: Call to a member function setURL() on a non-object in /usr/share/gforge/src/plugins/authcas/www/post-login.php on line 75
>>>   [8] Undefined index: PHPCAS_CLIENT (/usr/share/gforge/src/plugins/authcas/www/post-login.php at 75)
>>>

>> Do you have a trace of the steps you used to solve this (patches ?), as
>> I'm investigating similar behaviour for 5.2rc1 using phpCAS 1.3.1.
>
> Hi Olivier
> I'm using phpCAS with FF 5.1 here
> I've tried too to manually upgrade CAS Client from
> 1.2.0 to 1.3.0
>
> but with no success neither. I revert back to the original 1.2.0 version.

OK.

Here's a patch I've just committed to the trunk (revs. 15777 to 15779),
that should help make it work with phpCAS 1.3.1.

I'd appreciate any comments on the changes, and maybe a report from the
field.

I've reworked the use of the postcas=true dynamics as there didn't seem
to be a way to provide a custom return_url to the CAS server, so I hope
I haven't made any mistakes.

Grégory, could you check if this looks good to you ? I guess the code
hasn't changed between 5.1 and trunk, so maybe that could work at your
place.

Roland, don't hesitate to have a look too, a the great master of auth plugins.

Use it with care if on a production site, though : no guarantee.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,