[Fusionforge-general] Public/Private Projects

Coiby Xu coiby.xu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 03:16:11 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,

isPublic is deprecated...
to make public a private project, just link your project with global
anonymous role. If it does not work, edit the role from the project page
and check if project is visible for anonymous role.(from Franck,
https://fusionforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105&aid=380&group_id=6)

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 5:20 AM, Mavin Martin <mavinmartin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to change projects from public-to-private/private-to-public as
> the server admin.  As I try to do so under "Site Admin/Display Full
> List/*/Public?",  It does not let me change from private to public or the
> other way around.  It doesn't display an error message either.  Anyone have
> this issue or know how to resolve this issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Mavin

*Best regards,*
*Coiby* <https://plus.google.com/112148485639399836230>