[Fusionforge-general] fusionforge account creation

Taylor, Mark J. mtaylor at WPI.EDU
Fri Mar 9 11:58:44 CET 2012

Hello everyone

I'm setting up fusionforge and I have a general question about user account creation. What I'd like users to create their own account but I would like to approve those accounts before these pending users are granted access to fusionforge.  This would be similar to project approval process.

I thought that having the variable sys_user_reg_restricted set to false would work but that just lets anyone create an account and get access.  If I set  that variable to true I'll be creating accounts all day long. There is the potential of at least 2500+ users. I don't have that kind of time.

Any suggestions?

Best Regards
Mark