[Fusionforge-general] CAS Implementation

Taylor, Mark J. mtaylor at WPI.EDU
Thu Mar 15 17:52:11 CET 2012

Thanks for the suggestions.

It appears cas is configured correctly in FF.
./forge_get_config list-all-variables-values |grep cas
authcas/plugin_status: valid
authcas/required:
authcas/sufficient: 1
authcas/sync_data_on: never
authcas/cas_server: ******.***.edu
authcas/cas_port: 443
authcas/cas_version: 2.0
authcas/validate_server_certificate:

I did have to manually insert the CAS info into the FF plugins table. The RPM version I installed doesn't provide register_plugins.

I have confirmed by stepping through the CAS plugin  that the code is running but the $GLOBALS['PHPCAS_CLIENT'] variable in the /usr/share/gforge/src/plugins/authcas/www/post-login.php script isn't set or is destroyed prior to being called.

Is there anything else I can do to get CAS working?

Best Regards.
Mark