[Fusionforge-general] LDAP authentication and debian

Harry Bullen hbullen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:15:45 CET 2012

Okay, so if I need ldap authentication should I user the authldap
plugin in trunk or the ldapextauth plugin in the source code tarball?
Also, if the plugin is use for ldap authentication what are the ldap
configuration variables for in the core section, as seen here
https://fusionforge.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/fusionforge/index.php/Configuration#Configuration_variables
?  Do they have any purpose or should I ignore them?

Harry William Bullen IV