[Fusionforge-general] Can't find Configuration Manager Location

Mavin Martin mavinmartin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 01:02:14 CEST 2012

Every time that I try to call migrate-to-ini-files.sh, it overrides zzz-migrated-old-config which is exactly what I want.  I can't figure out where it pulls the configuration settings from.  When I call migrate-to-ini-files.sh, where is it pulling the *.ini settings?

Note:
I was looking inside of /opt/fusionforge/etc/config.ini.d/ and messing with defaults.ini but when I call migrate-to-ini-files.sh, it ignores the changes I made in the file.