[Fusionforge-general] Git Password Authentication Error

Mavin Martin mavinmartin at gmail.com
Wed May 9 20:09:10 CEST 2012

I have FusionForge installed on Ubuntu and I'm trying to get git working correctly.  I'm running into an issue with accessing the git repository.  When I use the following command:

git clone git+ssh://admin@fusionforge.org//var/lib/gforge/chroot/scmrepos/git/mavintest/mavintest.git

it prompts me for a password.  Entering the password, it prompts:

Permission denied, please try again.

The only way that I can retrieve the project is as a linux ssh user like root not created via fusion forge.  Does anyone know how to link fusion forge with the main system so I can checkout a project and also push it back to the git repository after changes are made?

Thanks,
Mavin