[Fusionforge-general] Docman JQuery Plugins Missing..?!?!?!

Hough, Kenneth P kenneth.phough at WPI.EDU
Tue Nov 6 17:09:17 CET 2012

Hi,

When we updated fusion forge to version 5.2.50.16656M-1 we noticed that docman now doesn't work.  After digging around I noticed that some of the scripts being included were not present, specifically the jquery scripts in src/www/scripts.  For example, I can no longer add new items to a folder in docman.  I checked the repository to see if previous versions had the jquery code under src/wws/scripts so we could download them but noticed that they too were missing.  Is there a reason why this is the case?

To list a few in missing plugins in the src/www/scripts/ directory:
jquery-tipsy/
jquery-ui-themes/
jquery-ui/
jquery/

I did bump a ticked that was submitted July of this year asking a similar question: https://fusionforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=480&group_id=6&atid=105

Any guidance on resolving this matter is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Kenneth