[Fusionforge-general] Partial report of the FusionForge meeting

Thorsten Glaser t.glaser at tarent.de
Wed Nov 7 16:24:32 CET 2012

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012, Alain Peyrat wrote:

> But, on the other side, I must admit that nearly nobody is updating the
> docbook. My feeling is that it's partly related to the docbook format which is
> not so sexy. Would a switch to a simplier format like markdown or sphinx could
> help?

I don’t like Markdown. But then, I don’t like Mediawiki
much, either, and since Docbook is XML, it’s a binary
format to me.

But: https://readthedocs.org/

Found this on Plänet Debian. Basically, we put Sphinx
into our tree, they compile it automatically and host
it for us. And, the online help could compile from it
as well.

bye,
//mirabilos
--