[Fusionforge-general] Partial report of the FusionForge meeting

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Fri Oct 12 13:37:13 CEST 2012

Roland Mas, 2012-10-12 13:28:30 +0200 :

[...]

> * SCM switch to git, with svn still available via the gateway (see
> Alain's mail)

For the record, I'll probably keep using Bazaar as my frontend, only
it'll push to Git instead of pushing to Subversion.  I'll still lose
some metadata and it still won't be perfect, but it'll be no worse for
me and probably better for the project as a whole.

  And if we split the Debian packaging to a different repository,
possibly on Alioth, then there's no reason that repository can't be pure
Bazaar (and pull from Git for the upstream branches), since it's mostly
used by Thorsten and me anyway :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

If you're ever confused as to which mode you're in, keep entering the
<escape> key until vi beeps at you.  -- nvi manual page.