[Fusionforge-general] Partial report of the FusionForge meeting

Christian Bayle gforge at free.fr
Sun Oct 14 11:08:25 CEST 2012

Hi

Also we all agreed about Thorsten proposal, didn't we ?

<mira|fr> Suggested ground rules for API:
<mira|fr> • absolutely no db_* calls in www/
<mira|fr> • absolutely no echo, print, etc. in common/
<mira|fr> • www/include/ should not exist
<mira|fr> • all plugins, hooks, etc. MUST NOT call echo, print, etc. but
only return strings/numbers, arrays, objects
<mira|fr> might make an exception for generic code that takes
arrays/objects and prints them, for www/include/

And I should work on git commit notification

Christian