[Fusionforge-general] RE : Re: [Fusionforge-commits] FusionForge branch master updated. 7f30b8cf2d9f2249f503362a19e71bb850377211

Christian Bayle gforge at free.fr
Thu Oct 18 22:53:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

a personnal TODO :

It's part of git but not runnable without a chmod +x
I would suggest to call the hook with

sh /usr/share/git-core/contrib/hooks/post-receive-email

would also be nice to detect the presence of subgit
that transform

post-receive in user-post-receive

----
cat post-update
#!/bin/sh
#
# An example hook script to prepare a packed repository for use over
# dumb transports.
#
# To enable this hook, rename this file to "post-update".

exec git update-server-info
-----

pygmentize seems cool :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2053657/git-diff-to-html

would be nice to make a multipart text/html

and finally I found this full explanation googling with "git diff to
html pygmentize multipart post-receive-email"

This is an extension of post-receive-email with pygmentize
http://blog.chomperstomp.com/making-git-show-post-receive-e-mails-as-an-html-color-formatted-diff/

Cheers

Christian