[Fusionforge-general] problem solved with language installing from sources

Luis Cañas-Díaz lcanas at bitergia.com
Fri Oct 19 17:38:13 CEST 2012

Hey guys,
I've been a while finding out how to switch to Spanish the forge I'm
installing from sources (5.2). I only got English .. even for French! :P

I think it could be a common problem so I would like to include what I
checked just in case it is useful for someone:

- install the locales-all package
- check that you locales are generated
# LANG=es_ES date
vie oct 19 17:34:44 CEST 2012
- the .mo of your selected language must be copied to /usr/share/locale
  root at ws1:/opt/gforge/src/utils# ln -s
/opt/gforge/src/locales/es/LC_MESSAGES/fusionforge.mo
/usr/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/fusionforge.mo

And that's what worked for me

Saludos,
Luis.
--
|\_____/| Luis Cañas-Díaz
  [o] [o]  lcanas at bitergia.com - Software Engineer
  |  V  |  http://www.bitergia.com
   |   |   "Bridging the gap between developers and stakeholders"
-ooo-ooo-