[Fusionforge-general] Activating OSLC plugin - Was: Re: Installing the foafprofiles plugin on fusionforge.org

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Tue Sep 11 16:03:41 CEST 2012

Hi.

Roland Mas <lolando at debian.org> writes:

> Christian Bayle, 2012-09-03 23:27:09 +0200 :
>
>> And what about oslc plugin ?
>
>   Done too (so it pulled compactpreview as a dependency).  And while I
> was at it, I also installed gravatar.  The others are less relevant.

You may notice that there's a tab displaying :
 oslc is [Off]
for the fusionforge project.

Would a kind admin please check the "Use oslc Plugin" in the admin >
tools screen for it ?

In principle, that may not prevent some of OSLC transactions to fail,
but at least there will be a set human readable documents and curl hints
provided.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--