[Fusionforge-general] Seeking pre-upload approval (was Re: MW 1.19 for wheezy)

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Mon Sep 17 10:53:22 CEST 2012

Hi.

Uh... Thorsten... may I suggest that you try and make a more explicit
version of who what when where why ?

I'm afraid that as such the message is really cryptic... and I even
don't imagine what non DD folks can grasp.

Or maybe the release team is much smarter than I'm expecting ;)

Just trying to help.

Best regards,

Olivier BERGER
Ingenieur Recherche - Dept INF