[Fusionforge-general] Fi ware plugin

Davide Dalle Carbonare davide.dallecarbonare at eng.it
Mon Sep 17 17:26:23 CEST 2012

Hi Christian, Olivier

Christian,
first I would like to thank you for the interest in the FI-WARE
connector Mylyn-Fusionforge
and for your code improvements. We (as FI-WARE project) are interested
in including your
code into our code base and into the next releases, if you agree.

I apologize but for the moment we can't open the svn repo but I hope
this can be done
as soon as possible (bureaucratic issue).

thank you and
Best Regards,
Davide