[Fusionforge-general] fusionforge.org migration

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Tue Jan 8 14:05:41 CET 2013

  Hi all,

  I'm going to get a new hosted server for fusionforge.org (including
the buildbot).  It should be faster and have more disk space, and for
some reason it's cheaper than the current one, too.

  There will probably be some downtime during the afternoon, but I'll
try to keep it to a minimum and set up IP forwarding and so on.  I'll
keep the list informed when the migration is complete.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

S'agirait pas d'atteindre la sublime transcendance du supramental sans
se bouger le fion un minimum... -- in Sri Raoul le petit yogi (Gaudelette)