[Fusionforge-general] Bugtracker down

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Fri Jan 11 15:15:02 CET 2013

Hi.

Roland Mas <lolando at debian.org> writes:

> Thorsten Glaser, 2013-01-09 10:39:27 +0100 :
>
>> On Wed, 9 Jan 2013, Michael Kluge wrote:
>>
>>> I am trying to submit a bug report. I can enter all information, but when I
>>> click on "Send" I get an error from the browser that the server connection was
>>> reset while tha page was loading. If you want to look at the server logs,
>>> around 10:33:30 today was my last try.
>>
>> I’ve seen that too on one system; Roland, is locales-all installed
>> on the new FF.org system?
>
> The new ff.org system is not operational yet, but locales-all was indeed
> installed on the previous one.  I think Olivier managed to track the
> bug down to a bug in PHP, I'll keep an eye out for that.

You may have a look at : http://bugs.debian.org/694473 and
http://bugs.debian.org/691318 for a tale of the mediawiki HTTP POST
crashing apache sub process...

The only workaround I've been able to find so far is to avoid using
/etc/init.d/apache2 reload in the logrotate cron script that rotates
apache's logs and use instead restart...

But you may be suffering another problem...

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

P.S.: any hints on how to make sure apache2 prefork MPM can dump cores
may help : http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.user/101848
--
Olivier BERGER
http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 2048R/5819D7E8