[Fusionforge-general] 5.0.3: Post to forums fails

Marc Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Mon Jan 21 07:44:56 CET 2013

Found it … no foreign key from forum_monitored_forums -> users:

gforge=# alter table forum_monitored_forums add constraint forum_monitored_forums_user_id_fkey foreign key ( user_id ) references users ( user_id ) ;
ALTER TABLE

So when I cleaned out a whack of spammers, this table didn't get cleaned out too :(

Cleaned out that table, added the foreign key to prevent it from happening again, posting works again …