[Fusionforge-general] Improved versino of the gather_scm_stats.php script

Christoph Niethammer niethammer at hlrs.de
Mon Jul 1 12:43:24 CEST 2013

Hello,

Recently I improved the crontabs/gather_scm_stats.php script.
I would be happy if you can comment on my improvements - and maybe include them in one of the next
FusionForge releases (see attached patch).

The old script scanned all repos starting from the begin of the epoch (1970-1-1)
when given the --all option, wasting a lot of time!
My improvements are implemented as additional command line options to not break the old behavior.
The new options are:

--alldb : Scan repository starting from the group registration date
--unix_group_name NAME: scan only repo for the given unix group name NAME
--group_id ID: scan only repo for the given group id ID
--startdate YYYY-MM-YY : scan repo staring from the given date YYYY-MM-YY
--enddate YYYY-MM-DD : scan repo until given date YYYY-MM-YY

As I am not aware of the php versions supported by FusionForge, I would like to note that I used the following
php functions which may only available for php 5.3:
* date_default_timezone_set()
* date_default_timezone_get()
* getopt()

Best regards